February 21, 2016

I See London


 





To kick of London Fashion week (and to also give a reprieve from the fashion week craze that I voluntarily got myself into) I wanted to show some pictures of my time in London. Let me first apologize for the picture quality and follow that up with an apology for lack of pictures in general. Fish and chips were on my mind more than taking pictures and this trip happened well before I met my DSLR camera. Not my best work but at least you can get a taste for what I experienced in London. I enjoyed this city because there was no language barrier so I never had anyone look at my like I was crazy when I ordered a drink, unlike Paris. At least I'll always know the proper way to say Kir Royale even if I had to learn the hard way. The Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the London Eye, the I-must-take-this-obligatory red phone booth photo, the Harry Potter Bridge and hanging out in Hyde Park and not paying to do so (seriously who pays to sit in the chairs anyways?) were all highlights of my trip. All in all I had a great time in London and I am looking forward to highlighting London Fashion week.

No comments:

Post a Comment