March 26, 2016

Easter Decorations



 



 

 


Easter is here! I don't know if it's the ridiculous amount of snow we just got or the fact that I haven't done anything to decorate that makes it hard to believe that Easter is already here. Since I didn't decorate for the holiday I figured I'd show some of my favorite inspirational shots of how I may have decorated if I wasn't so darn busy. I love this holiday for a number of reasons; the cheesy potatoes, peanut butter Easter bunnies, memories of searching for my Easter basket as a kid, decorating Easter eggs and most importantly, spending time with family and friends. For me, this holiday signals the start of Spring (when there isn't snow on the ground) and all the things to look forward to such as warm weather, longer days, light-weight jackets and driving with the windows down. Happy Easter everyone!


   Email

Images via 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

No comments:

Post a Comment