January 15, 2016

Winter Weather Essentials

The brutally cold weather we've had this week in the Midwest has made me question El Nino and at times, even curse El Nino, that's hold cold it's been. With the mild winter weather gone and Spring feeling years away, I thought it was the perfect time to share my favorite cold weather essentials for making it through the harsh winter months. As hard as it may seem, a down coat and waterproof winter boots are just not enough. Winter hats, mittens, warm-weather socks and comfy nighttime attire is key. My new favorite item I treated myself to this year is the Cozy Fur Robe from Pottery Barn. It is like heaven in robe form and it keeps me toasty morning and night! Keep warm out there my friends and if you live happen to live in a place where the sun is shining and coats aren't necessary, I envy you. A lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment