September 03, 2015

Chicago Sky Deck


The Sky Deck ledge at the Willis Tower in Chicago will most likely go down in history as the most jaw dropping and terrifying moment I willingly pay to experience. I am so glad I did this on what I am calling my "tourist" day in Chicago. I've been to the city many times but have never truly acted like a tourist, besides visiting The Bean every time I am in town because how can you not take a million selfies into a mirrored bean? But on my day off between play and work I decided to do just that, be a tourist and visit some of the places that millions of people travel across the world to experience. First on my list was the Sky Deck which started the day off on a great foot, because I was still alive afterward which is always a good start to any day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment