January 04, 2016

New Year Resolutions

We all make them, the annual, well-intended New Year resolutions. The hardest part about these darn things is actually keeping them. This year I thought that I should try a different approach: only have a few resolutions that I am able to keep instead of the countless, far-fetched resolutions I usually make. So here is my carefully selected list of what I intend to do to live an adventurous, healthier and wealthier life in 2016. 

{Where I spent my New Years - on the beautiful water in Mukilteo, WA}

1. Donate - to the American Cancer Society because cancer needs a cure
2. Travel - whether it's across the world, country or state, it's still traveling!
3. Read a book a month - I love reading but finding time is always a challenge for me
4. Sign up for 5K races (& get my butt in shape) - I was a runner...10 years ago in high school...
5. Save more $$$ - this resolution always finds a way onto my list and is always the hardest one


No comments:

Post a Comment