December 02, 2015

Venice in Black and White




I traveled to Venice, Italy what seems like a lifetime ago. It was back when my bank account was non-existent, my responsibilities where lacking and life seemed like it couldn't get any better - that's right, I was in college. Oh, what little did I know! This was my first international trip and the destination was nothing short of spectacular. Endless amounts of gelato, scrumptious pasta, cobblestone streets, secret courtyards, hidden shops, spectacular water views and gorgeous architecture can account for my desire to travel. Although Venice is quaint, I know there are streets, shops and museums that went undiscovered, urging me to go back and explore more. There are, however, several other Italian cities on my "must-see" list including Florence, Rome and Amalfi. I know we will one day meet again, Italy. Until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment