December 14, 2015

Five Years Post Graduation




It's been 5 years since I graduated from UW-Madison (YIKES) so I thought I would dedicate a week of posts to the city I called home for a memorable time in my life. Yes, it's December which means it took me 4.5 years to graduate but seriously who wants to leave college earlier than they have to? So here is how I am going to pay tribute; I will have two Madison posts - Madison After Dark and Madison Before Dark. Madison After Dark will detail all the best places to drink and eat (bust mostly drink) as a young, vibrant, sleepless college student and Madison Before Dark will feature places I like to go now, as an "older, wiser adult", who finds it hard to stay up past dark! So it begins, my look back on my college days and the places I ventured to for fun and food. 

Stay tuned!


   Email

Photos 1 | 3

No comments:

Post a Comment