October 13, 2015

Chicago: Work Edition



Work or play, Chicago is one fun city. My girls weekend a few months back transformed into a work trip but the excitement didn't stop when the work began. The swanky hotel, rooftop happy hours, fine dining night after night and 90th floor city views are not something that I can complain about. Some highlights included after dinner drinks at Cindy's (I wish I would have taken pictures of the interior of the Chicago Athletic Associate boutique hotel but I was too excited to make my way upstairs to be bar), pre-dinner drinks at Drumbar, dinner at Francesca's on Chestnut...(notice a pattern here) and last but certainly not least, sight seeing when I can sneak in some free time. I am so fortunate to only be a few hours away from such a dynamic city. If it were up to me, I would work from Chicago more often. See you next summer Chicago!



No comments:

Post a Comment