September 14, 2015

Bathroom Remodel




I tried extremely hard to take pictures of our newly renovated bathrooms but it was just not working out how I had anticipated. Since I wanted to share a peak into our new favorite rooms, I took to Houzz to see if I could find images that represent aspects of our new bathroom. The master bath is really the star of the show as we completely gutted and updated it. Our second bathroom, although very nice, had a few changes such as a new vanity, sink and toilet to freshen the space up. The master bathroom floor and shower tile is similar in color to the first image but is laid straight instead of in a herringbone pattern. We have the most amazing rainfall shower head that makes you want to take longer showers than needed. Much to my delight, our vanity is white and we have modern light grey countertops with under-mounted square sinks and chrome fixtures in both bathrooms.

I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out!


   Email

Photos via

No comments:

Post a Comment