November 18, 2015

Fall Culottes


I have to be honest, it took me a while to get on board with the culottes trend. I saw it done so badly that I thought it would be a quick fad but after seeing it done well, I went out and bought my own pair. Bottoms, especially work appropriate bottoms, have always been a struggle for me. All my time goes into searching for tops and accessories which leaves me paying little to no attention to my bottoms - but that is changing now. I realize that you can have fun with pants and culottes are a great way to do just that. Not only are they a great spring and summer item but they work perfectly in fall too. These are some of my favorite culottes looks of the season and where I will be pulling my inspiration from. 


   Email

Photos via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

No comments:

Post a Comment