March 30, 2015

Office Overhaul


 My dreams of having a "woman cave" are coming true! The second bedroom is undergoing a transformation into an office/den. When I saw this Pottery Barn desk I knew I had to have it. The mix of glass and metal, the sleek, modern design and the feminine feel is exactly what I was looking for. I used the desk as a starting point to create this inspiration board for determining colors, materials and pieces I want to incorporate into the room design. I am very excited to see where this inspiration board takes me and how it all comes together. 

Pottery Barn Ava Metal Desk II Wayfair Safavieh Amanda Chair II Pottery Barn Faux Fur Throw II West Elm Royal Blue Tufted Essex Ottoman II Crate and Barrel Ice Axis II 4-Piece Sectional Couch II Shop Design Chic Cowhide Rug II Wayfair Perfect Lattice Pillows


No comments:

Post a Comment