March 21, 2015

"Eats" Series

{Sardine - One of my favorite restaurants in Madison - photo via}

I always relish an opportunity to give my family and friends recommendations on things to do, sights to see and places to eat if they are visiting a city I’ve traveled to or lived in. I especially love giving restaurant advice because, well, food is amazing but more importantly, I genuinely want to share a memorable time, hoping that person has a fantastic experience as well. 

Here's my take on eating out: Since I am paying for someone to feed me (a task that I am surely capable of doing myself) I am a full-blown snob when it comes to choosing a restaurant. I want my meal to be mouthwatering, the ambiance to be unique and the overall experience to be enjoyable. I don't fancy myself a restaurant connoisseur but I do think I have some great advice. I thought it would be fun to create a series of posts giving my suggestions on where to eat on specific budgets. Finding a scrumptious meal doesn’t have to cost a fortune; good food and restaurants can be found at any price.

$ - Cheap and tasty
$$ - Affordable and appealing
$$$ - Pricy but perfection
$$$$ - Nearly maxed out the credit card but damn delicious

Stay tuned – Good Eats coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment